October 20, 2013

Meet Kelly!

A little about me...
I'm so glad to meet you! I'm Kelly and I run this blog! I'm in my early twenties, going to college, and work from home. I was born and raised in Ohio and currently reside in Florida for now. I'm engaged to a wonderful man by the name of Patrick and we're looking into tying the knot Halloween 2015. I have many interests with makeup being number one. I also love Minecraft, Hello Kitty, daisies, and owls. I have a one-year old nephew named Noah and a tarantula, Aurora.

How I Got Into Beauty
I started to get into makeup and beauty this post year all due to some amazing YouTube gurus out there that you've more than likely hard of before. It started with some simple e.l.f. and Maybelline products and through the help of suggestive videos, I branched out and began trying all different products and brands! It has become a very important part of my life and it truly brings me joy trying new stuff and adding to my collection. Thank you for being here to share it with me!

F.A.Q.
What is my favorite brand of makeup?
Maybelline and NYX

Do you prefer high-end to drug-store makeup?
Definitely not! You can find such amazing steals and quality right in your local drug store! Check 'em out and especially peek at their weekly ads for makeup deals! They are always running BOGOs and coupons on beauty products!

Favorite beauty essential?
Gotta have my mascara! And brow gel - it's a necessity with my thicker brows.

One thing I cannot master when it comes to beauty:
I cannot contour nor do I really want to.

Favorite mascara (in no order):
1. Maybelline Great Lash -any of the Great Last line
2. Jordana Best Last Extreme
3. Lancome Hypnose Drama

One product I couldn't live without:
I couldn't really live without a good conditioner or balm, actually. I am a big advocate for hair care and with my platinum locks I definitely need to return as much moisture, health, and strength to the ends of my hair.

One thing you always live without:
Foundation. Something I thank my lineage for is good skin. I'm thankful to have a clear complexion  I've tried foundations, but I just can't get over the feeling of the heavy mask. Now for some it's perfect! And I know for a fact a few big reasons are that I have not a.) found one that's right for me, b.) ever been in need of full coverage foundation, and c.) mastered the tricks of the trade with foundation application and wear. So if you are a regular foundation kind of gal, I commend you for mastering that!



Please, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask! I'm here to talk with you and expand on our mutual love of all things beauty! And with that I bid you adieu. Until next time!

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment