January 16, 2014

Review: Ulta Beauty Smoothie in "Berrylicious"

REVIEW!


Hey there my little cupcakes!Just throwing out a quick review on this Ulta Beauty Smoothie! I've been using this shower gel/bubble bath/shampoo for a few weeks now and wanted to give you guys the play by play on how I feel about it!

Well guess what, I LOVE IT! I initially had the Cupcake flavor in my hand and then stumbled on this Berrylicious scent. I wasn't 100% happy with the cupcake one anyway so I figured this one looked so rich and berry-like that I had to get a whiff! Oh my goodness, if you haven't smelled this shower gel you need to get in your car and get to your nearest Ulta NOW. It is amazing! It fills up my entire bathroom for a good hour or two with this overwhelming heavenly berry scent! It is to die for! I want this in body mist form because I want to smell like this all day, everyday for the rest of my life!

It's a triple threat: bubble bath, shower gel, and shampoo. I'm not one to use these "multitaskers" on my hair and I am in love with my Biolage but for a bubble bath and a shower gel, this is perfection in a bottle! It is so creamy and rich and lathers up into an amazing foam on my body puff. As for the bubble bath aspect, it's okay. Nothing too crazy and the bubbles only last for a short while. I mainly use this as my shower gel and I've significantly already made a dent in it! This is by far my favorite body wash and I plan on stocking up when they're on sale! (I grabbed mine for 50% off at the end of December!)



Let's be friends!
Subscribe to my YouTube to stay up to date with new video posts!
TWITTER & INSTAGRAM: kellykumse
FACEBOOK: /thecupcakeblondie
EMAIL: kkumse@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment