January 12, 2014

Unboxing: Julep Maven "Classic with a Twist" Welcome Box

Welcome back to another UNBOXING blog! This is my SECOND Julep Maven unboxing and this time we're diving into the Classic with a Twist style profile!

A brief rundown of the service: Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box where you get full sized nail varnishes or beauty products sent right to your door! There are FIVE "style profiles" to choose from based on a quick quiz identifying which look is right for you! You don't have to stick with the profile you're given, so choose which style YOU love most! You can get your hands on a Welcome Box of your own for only the price of shipping, just $3.99! Use the code FREEBOX at checkout. If you're interested in signing up or just reading up on it, click here and visit their website!



This month I found this pretty little purple box in my mailbox instead of the black box from December! Pleasant surprise!


Inside you're greeted by a shimmery sheet of tissue paper and some welcome cards right on top!


It's not a Julep box without a little quote.


In December I received a skin serum as my beauty item in the Bombshell box. This month I was given the nail and cuticle serum. This serum claims to strengthen nails and soften cuticles with keratin, peptides, and collagen! I haven't been able to give this guy a long enough chance to show me the results but I can definitely do a review in a few weeks. The packaging is gorgeous - looks rich and expensive. ;) And normally it is! This is valued at $28 to any customer coming to Julep's site to buy products!


In the Classic with a Twist box I was supplied a gorgeous red polish (Zora) and this light pink with shimmer (Myrtle). All Julep polishes are named after women's names so in my opinion it's easier to find the shade you want and refer back to it! The shimmers in the Myrtle polish are very faint but offer a gorgeous sparkle! And Zora is a beautiful classic red, not too deep and not too orangey. (I may add a swatch photo later to Twitter or Facebook).


Last but not least, this foil packet sample was not in my December box but was in the January one! It's a face primer that mattifys. There's an okay amount of product in the packet, but I don't really feel it's enough to give a good enough review on after use. But it's a nice little addition!

I did enjoy this box very much and look forward to trying out others from the Julep Maven collection! Thanks for reading & I'll see you guys soon! (Check below for more info on Julep!)



MORE INFO:
Each polish alone is about $14 but with the Maven box you can get 2 polishes AND a beauty item for only $19.99! Best part: your first box is FREE! And if you decide it isn't for you, you can cancel ANYTIME before your next box ships! It's that easy! Find out more at julep.com!

* I was not sent this box for review. I bought it with my own money and the thoughts are 100% my own. *

No comments:

Post a Comment