January 1, 2014

Unboxing: Julep Maven "Bombshell" Welcome Box

Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box where you get full sized nail varnishes or beauty products sent right to your door! There are FIVE "style profiles" to choose from based on a quick quiz identifying which look is right for you: Bombshell, Classic with a Twist, Boho Glam, It Girl, and Modern Beauty! You don't have to stick with the profile you're given, so choose which style YOU love most! I snagged my Welcome Box for only $3.99 in December and I love the products!

If you're interested in signing up or just reading up on it, click here and visit their website! (More info at the end of the blog!)



Opening the box it is just like your other fabulous monthly subscription boxes: products, information card, TONS OF CONFETTI STRIPS!


You're given an information card which tells you a little bit about Julep and your products!


Fancy little quote thrown in. ;)


And this is what my Bombshell box looked like! The top is the Luxe Repair Skin Serum, the right are the two polishes, and the left is an eco-friendly mini-tote.


The Bombshell box came with Kendra (an olive army green color) and Zelda (a shimmery gold metallic shade). I am in LOVE with Zelda! I wore it for Christmas and plan to wear it a heck of a lot more this year!


Here are the swatches - don't mind m tin nails, I just clipped them because they were getting way too long! The Kendra color is a deep army green with a tin bit of metallic and the Zelda shade is the PERFECT metallic sparkly gold! Extremely fine shimmer and a gorgeous wearable gold tone (not too yellow)!


The other beauty treat included in the Bombshell was this Luxe Repair Skin Serum and I have to say, it's pretty awesome! I wasn't sure exactly what it was supposed to do when I got it and since I tend to break out with new products I checked out the website to see what it was. This serum is an oil and it completely helps my super dry face! I use about 2-3 drops and rub it in my hands to get it warm and apply all over my face after washing but before moisturizing. It's helping my skin get hydrated and I'm assuming it's anti-aging with it's Power Cell Complex. This is totally something I'd buy full price in the future - it's that good!


MORE INFO:
Each polish alone is about $14 but with the Maven box you can get 2 polishes AND a beauty item for only $19.99! Best part: your first box is FREE with the code "FREEBOX" at checkout! You can get your first month for just the cost of shipping ($3.99). And if you decide it isn't for you, you can cancel ANYTIME before your next box ships! It's that easy! Find out more at julep.com!

* I was not sent this box for review. I bought it with my own money and the thoughts are 100% my own. *

No comments:

Post a Comment