November 17, 2013

Don't ever forget you're beautiful and worth it.

"The most beautiful people in the world are not those with attractive faces or skinny bodies, but those who know how to respect the beauty of others." 

I admit to judging people or making comments in my life, I think anyone who says no is fibbing, but this quote makes me rethink anything I'm about to think/say about anyone. We're all beautiful. I wanted to just take a second to post this as I know it's a beauty blog and some people rely on makeup or other products to make themselves "pretty." You are pretty. And you're absolutely worth it. So take the time to admire yourself for who you naturally are. If you're ever having any doubts or just want someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will talk to anyone.

AIM - thecupcakeblondie
Email - kkumse@gmail.com
Google+ - Kelly Kumse

You can comment here, too.

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment