December 13, 2013

December Nature Box Unboxing

Hey there pals! I was lucky enough to see an advertisement for Nature Box this last month offering their $19.95 box for only $2 for December! No gimmicks either! I was able to cancel my subscription right after this one shipped so I wouldn't be charged the next month. I was hoping to try the box out and if I liked it I might subscribe in the future.

Well guess what? I love it! The snacks are delicious! Watch the video to find out & +1 this blog if you want to try Nature Box, too! Visit Nature Box for more information! Thanks for stopping by! <3


Nature Box is giving new subscribers 50% their first box! So you can grab next month for $9.95! Click here to go straight to their site and get this deal! (No, this isn't sponsored.) 

Question of the Day: Do you subscribe or in the past subscribed to any monthly subscription boxes?
Let me know in the comments! Catch ya on the flip side!

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment