December 17, 2013

Review: Milani Jewel FX Nail Laquer

CHRISTMAS NAILS!
One of my near and dear friends on Facebook posted a photo where her nails were almost exactly like how I painted mine today (she used finer glitter)! I thought it was hilarious to see the coincidence! Elisa, I love you. To get in the spirit I wanted to do the opposite of the usual and paint my accent nail a plain color but the rest all glitter! And that's exactly what I did!


The red was any old red color and the gold was Milani's Jewel FX Nail Laquer in Gold (what an appropriate name)! I found it at my local drugstore and had to have it! Though it takes a good two coats (and a lot of dry time) this chunky glitter polish puts the GLITTER in "All That Glitters is Gold." I am obsessed with how after only two coats I was able to coat the entire nail with flecks of glitter without a gold base coat to cover any gaps. It's a clear polish so you can skip the top coat if you please. My dry time, if you're wondering, was about 15 minutes for both nails after two coats. Not too shabby if you ask me!

This is most definitely a must have for the glitter lover in your life. They're around $5 and come in about 8 shades ranging from gold to hot pink and even multi! Check out their website for the colors! I want to see your nails! Tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #cupcakeblondie so I can see!

Don't forget! I'm on BloglovinFacebook, Instagram, & Twitter!

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment