December 1, 2013

Tonight is the night...

...holiday festive tutorials begin! I'm going to be doing a 12 Days of Christmas series with twelve different looks you can wear for your holiday parties! Stay tuned for some awesome winter-themed looks wearable by anyone!

A big thank you for all of the love and support from each of my readers! Without you I don't know where I'd be. I am looking to reach a Facebook group "like" goal by Saturday December 7 at 11:59 pm! Mosey on over to the Facebook page and give it a "like" if you haven't! Then send your friends my way and have them comment letting me know who sent them! I am looking to get 100 likes by Saturday at midnight and I need your help! Also, if you didn't know, hit that grey button in the top right column and follow the blog! It helps tremendously!

I love you all! Thanks! <3



xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment