December 15, 2013

Review: Suave Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion

Review time!
I literally haven't done one of these in forever! Let me know if you have any products you want my to try out and review or if you'd like to see more of these.


Suave - a brand I always associated with being "cheap." And while it is cheap when we're talking price, Suave has completely changed my opinion on its quality! I feel when I was younger and used the dollar shampoo/conditioner just because I was a kid, this was some basic stuff to get the job done and that's it. But now as I'm older and I want to try things out, Suave is impressing me every time I try a new product!

I originally bought this lotion to include in my DIY shaving cream for its mild scent and ingredients. Being that it is Suave, I thought it would simply provide the recipe with a basic lotion. I was wrong! I've been using this for about a week now between cold spells in my state and it has surpassed my expectations!
  • Ultra hydrating
  • Mild formula
  • Gentle on skin
  • Softening
  • Light scent
  • Under $5
This lotion is something I won't only keep on my desk it is something I want to share with you guys! I will definitely repurchase this lotion again! I picked mine up from Walmart but you can always find it any any drugstore or retailer that carries skincare products. Try it out and tell me how you feel!

Question of the Day: What is your go-to lotion and why do you love it so much?

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment